ASEAN CONSTRUCTORS FEDERATION
The ASEAN Constructors Federation (ACF) was established on 30th May 1985 with its inaugural meeting held in Jakarta, Indonesia. The late Mr H. E. Kowara (Indonesia) was unanimously elected Chairman of ACF with Mr B. Pramadio as Secretary-General.
The following were founding members of ACF:
- ICA: Suradi Wongsohartono; H. Eddy Kowara; H. Secakusuma
- MBAM: Tan Sri Dato' Seri (Dr) Yeoh Tiong Lay; Siah Kwee Mow; Dr Bemard T. H. Wang
- PCA: Bemardo O. Armena; Alfredo V. Asuncion; Anton C. Kho
- SCAL: Tan Eng Leong; Lim Kong Eng; Jimmy Koh
- TCA: Vis Liptapanlop; Supachai Wanglee; Aroon Sorathesn
- To provide a forum for dialogue among the construction contractors in the ASEAN;
- To foster closer co-operation among the construction contractors in the ASEAN;
- To promote mutual consultation among construction contractors in the ASEAN;
- To unify efforts of the construction contractors in the ASEAN.
ACF Council Meeting
9 March 2018